Thursday, December 4, 2008

CASHMERE AND PLAID!

I'd been wanting to wear this vintage plaid shirt of mine for quite a while now, I just didn't know how to wear it!

So I finally efficiently brainstormed and paired it with my Ezra Fitch 100% cashmere sweater. (Ezra Fitch is like, the heiress or something for Abercrombie & Fitch and designed for them a couple years back.)

Then I added my wonderfully warm black velour pants,
Ralph Lauren silver bangles and a nice
velveteen belt with decorative faux pearls
...and I was good to go!



  • sweater, jersey, pullover: Ezra Fitch (2006)
  • blouse, blusa, chemisier: Vintage
  • white shirt, camiseta blanca, chemise blanc: H&M
  • pants, pantalones, pantalons: Bershka
  • bangles, pulseras, bracelets: Ralph Lauren

Here you can kind of see the faux pearl detailing on the veleveteen belt...it's just gorgeous!


Today's my grandma's birthday!! Hoy es el cumple de mi abuela! Aujourd'hui c'est l'anniversaire de ma grandmere!

She's coming from SPAIN for the holidays next Wednesday, I am sooo excited! I love her. She is where I get my style genes and shopaholic tendencies from <3 style

SPANISH: Mi abuela viene de ESPAÑA el proximo jueves! Estoy contentiiiisima! De ella saco mis genes de estilo y mis tendencias de compradora compulsiva <3 style=

FRENCH: Ma granmère viendra d'ESPAGNE mercredi prochain ! Je suis tres contente ! Elle est d'où j'obtiens mes gènes de modèle et mes tendances compulsives d'achats <3

26 comments:

Charmaine Li said...

plaid plaid plaid i love the plaid!

Jaime Jun said...

ah yes you must keep me posted! i love this outfit/look! you look gorgeous sweetie! loving the plaid with those pants! :)

Marian said...

hey honey! fashionable minds do think alike ;o).loving you in plaid ,love the embelished cardi and flats too. hope your well hun?
muah!
marian

Marian said...

honey forgot to say happy birthday to your Gran!! hope you have a fabu time with her when she arrives.
muah!
marian

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love the velvet pants!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

perfection xx

Emilie White said...

Ezra Fitch? This is new to me!!! I'm loving the plaid.

jaleh behtash said...

oh i love plaid and you paired it with perfect pieces!

that's exciting about your grandma! i always get so excited when my grandma comes from iran and she always brings me amazing jewelry too haha

Fashion Tidbits said...

ooohhhh velour is GOOD! i think velvet will be the new "it" thing

Muaka said...

Me alegro mucho! las abuelas saben mucho de moda y ademas nos miman todo lo que queremos me encanta tu vestido de cuadros! muy wapa

Un beso!

Cindiddy said...

loving the cardi babe!!! super cute!

Anonymous said...

The cardi is absolutely gorgeous! It goes so well with the plaid shirt - great outfit :D

S* said...

por supuesto que no me importa que me corrijas! de hecho, te lo agradezco un monton, porque si me he puesto a escribir en el blog es para mejorar mi inglés y la unica manera de hacerlo es que alguien me corrijaaa!!! :)

Además, justo lo que me corregiste "people are" era una de mis dudas más importantes en ingles... de esas que siempre se me olvida preguntar. Y no se porque siempre lo pongo con IS aunque se que deberia ser con are. YA NO SE ME OLVIDA :)

Por cierto, me encanta el cardigan es precioooosoooooo y la combinacion con la camisa genialll :) yo que soy de enseñar pierna me hubiese puesto la camisa con unas medias tupidas debajo xDD pero porque odio llevar pantalones largos hahahaha
por cierto me chiflan las bailarinasss :D

Anonymous said...

i love that velveteen belt! =D and the cardigan looks great with your plaid shirt....

DeNae said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the plaid. I too have a plaid shirt that i'm saving up to wear. i'm going to link you to my blog and if you could do the same that would be amazing.

THANKS

Anonymous said...

Que preciosa la chaqueta¡¡ y la has cominado muy bien con el vestido, pero opino como C.B mejor enseñando algo de pierna sin los pantalones, pero de todos modos estas guapisima, te sienta genial el conjunto
Muackks

Kira Aderne said...

You have lovely pieces :)

a kiss girl!

Angela said...

C.B. y Anuska: Mi intencion era ponerme la blusa con mis medias negras tupidas pero es que, aunque no parezca en la foto, la blusa es demasiada corta para ser vestido y se me veia todo el culete! jaja.

Merily said...

loving the cardigan,

thenebulosegirl said...

Felicidadesa tu abuela!
bonita blusa
un besoo.

Jessica said...

caaaashmere :)

Demi said...

sorry i'm late to reply, but thank you very much!
and loving the plaid
xx

Vintage Lollipops said...

I love this!

xx

Kim said...

Ohhhhh, you are cute! :D

Taylor said...

i love the blouse and sweater combo, very cute
happy new year!

Kenny Surtani said...

Stylish outfit,cute :)