Wednesday, September 24, 2008

shoe obsession

Finally feeling better. After two days of much dedicated bedrest, i had time to relax, recuperate, and...even plan out future outfits, haha.



Today I went to the doctor (I woke up with a really bad asthma attack) and to my luck it was a beautiful day. The sun was on my side. I felt like the past week the weather had finally made an official decision to indefinitely transfer to autumn from summer weather; but today mother nature felt like having one last good day. And on the first day of fall too, am I right?



Anyway, after the doctor's visit we placed my prescriptions at the pharmacy, and with some time to spare whilst the medicines were being prepared... we had some time to check out stores.



I must confess, today I fell in platonic love with various key fall clothing items. A beautiful Ralph Lauren cashmere wrap, wide-legged jeans galore, comfy brown leather boots with a bit of a heel, and my latest achilles heel: SHOES. In this case, booties. The most acclaimed fall shoe of '08.



My feet were just begging for me to try some on. And I just couldn't deny them the pleasure.





Above, Steve Madden booties.




jacket/chaquetita/pullover: dolled up
high waisted wide leg trousers/pantalones tiro alto/ pantalons: ingredients
shirt/camiseta/blouse: bought in london
shoes in hand(mine)/mis bailarinas(en mano)/mes chaussures(dans ma mans): spain
bangle/pulsera/?: h&m
earrings/pendientes/boucles d'oreilles: chanel
purse/bolso/?: h&m


SPANISH: Mi ultima obsession: ZAPATOS!! Y para ser mas especifica, los botines; el zapato mas popular de este otono 2008. Y es que, no me extrana que sea el zapato mas popular, es que son moniiiiisimos!


FRENCH: Mon amour de la mode actuallement sont les chaussures!

No comments: